When was the last time you groomed your pet? In many instances, pet owners will take their pups to a professional groomer a few times a year. Or if a pet owner is lucky, he or she may have the opportunity to do so once a month — or perhaps even more frequently than that! Regardless of how frequently your pup goes to the groomer, you may be forced to commit substantial time and resources to ensure your dog gets the grooming he or she deserves.
Professional groomers provide a valuable service — to ensure your pup is bathed, washed and cleaned to the fullest extent. As such, these groomers often receive great compensation for their efforts, which means you likely will end up paying a lot if you want your pet to receive exceptional care. What you might not realize, however, is that a viable alternative is available to professional groomers. And with the best dog dryer on the market, you can minimize your grooming costs without sacrificing quality of care.
Let’s face it — finding the best pet dryer can be a challenge for any pet owner. Fortunately, we’re here to help you take the guesswork out of finding a high-quality pet dryer that will serve you and your pet for years to come.
Here’s a closer look at B-Air® and our safe pet dryer options.
What Is B-Air®?
At B-Air®, we understand you want only the best for your pet. B-Air® has a long history of supplying industrial-grade equipment to professionals in a variety of industries. For nearly two decades, we have developed a broad range of high-end products for professional applications, including grooming, air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, blowers and dryers.
Furthermore, we strive to deliver the B-Air difference — something that sets our products apart from others. All B-Air® products are designed and engineered with our customers and their needs in mind at our California facility. Thus, our products are of the highest quality — without exception. Of course, no overview of B-Air would be complete without a look at our B-Air® Fido Dog Dryers by Cesar Millan.
B-Air and the Pet & Animal Industry
At B-Air®, our goal is to supply superior products with exceptional customer service, which is reflected across our pet and animal product line. The American Pet Products Association noted that the U.S. pet industry totaled $60.28 billion in sales last year, and this figure is expected to rise to approximately $62.75 billion in 2016. Meanwhile, B-Air® boasts a pet and animal division that continues to grow.
Our pet and animal sector focuses on finding the best ways to support the animal and agriculture industries. Today, this segment supplies safe and reliable pet dryers. Our pet and animal care professionals served include:
- Grooming salons
- Veterinary facilities
Trusted by professionals, you can rest assured that our pet and animal products are reliable and safe for use by you in your home. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) estimates up to 80 million dogs are owned in the United States. Also, up to 47 percent of U.S. households have a dog, which means there are a large number of pet owners in need of a grooming solution for their furry friends.
Grooming your dog can be a long, arduous task, particularly for pet owners who choose to groom their dog on their own. Moreover, grooming can be expensive, especially for owners who want or need to have their pet groomed frequently.
At B-Air®, our Fido Max 1 dog dryers can make a world of difference for dog owners interested in grooming their pets at home:
- Outstanding Design and Engineering. Our Fido Max 1 dog dryers are designed and engineered in California, and the B-Air® team consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure these products meet or exceed consumer expectations. As a result, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a safe pet dryer that is proven to perform thanks to our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- ETL Certification. Our Fido Max 1 dog dryers have the highest certification available from ETL, which ensures these products comply with comprehensive North American safety standards. ETL certification means that our Fido dog dryers are created from top-notch materials and are built to last. It also guarantees that our products are safe for your pet in the home and commercial settings.
- Proven Quality and Reliability. B-Air® boasts a proven reputation among pet dryer manufacturers. We’ve been supplying top-of-the-line pet dryers for more than 15 years and take pride in offering the best products to pet owners and grooming professionals. B-Air values customer feedback, and considers it when improving product designs to ensure that they meet or exceed expectations. As a result, many groomers stand behind our products after experiencing years of high-quality use.
- Affordable Dog Dryer. Our B-Air® Fido Max 1 dog dryer is among the most affordable of its kind, ensuring you won’t have to break your budget to reap the benefits of a superb dryer. It may even help you eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming trips to a professional pet groomer altogether.
- Exceptional Safety. Because dogs have a naturally higher body temperature than people, blow-drying your pup with warm air may make him or her overheat. Blow-drying also can dry out your dog’s skin and cause painful rashes that may force you to make a trip to a veterinarian’s office — something both you and your pup likely want to avoid at all costs. Comparatively, our B-Air® Fido dog dryer does not utilize heat and will help your dog stay safe throughout the grooming process.
Why Should You Purchase a B-Air® Home Pet Dryer?
Your dog is a member of your family. He or she serves as a trusted companion and best friend, and as such, deserves the best every day.
Although grooming your dog may seem impossible at times, purchasing a B-Air® home pet dryer helps streamline the grooming process. In fact, the Fido Max 1 pet dryer can help you and your furry friend in many ways, including:
1. Improved Bond Between You and Your Dog
Your dog is there for you in good times and bad. Spending time bathing, drying and brushing your dog gives you a chance to spend quality time with them. Grooming can sometimes be stressful for dogs, but having someone they trust can make this experience exponentially less stressful.
The Fido Max 1 pet dryer offers a great option to minimize stress for both you and your dog during the grooming process. Because your dog trusts you more than a groomer he or she is meeting for the first time, you can more easily help your canine stay calm, cool and collected during each stage of the grooming cycle.
With a Fido Max 1 pet dryer, you have the opportunity to strengthen the bond between you and your pup as well. This superb pet dryer is quiet and easy to use and will help you keep your pup calm while he dries from his bath. And if you start using the pet dryer while your pup is young, he or she may become accustomed to getting groomed and start to enjoy the bathing process in the comfort of their own home.
2. Safe Home Environment
Leaving your dog at a groomer may cause them stress and anxiety, especially if your canine suffers from separation anxiety and becomes more agitated when you leave. Anxious dogs are more likely to bite or run off, causing unnecessary stress for all parties involved – you, your dog, and the groomer. All of this stress can be avoided by grooming your pet at home.
There’s no need to leave your pup just so he or she can get groomed. Instead, a pet dryer enables you to do all of the work yourself. This means your dog can stay with you — rather than having to make a visit to a groomer — and you can minimize stress and anxiety for you and your furry friend.
Using a pet dryer enables you to take pride in caring for your pup, too. Because you will be able to personally groom your pup when he or she needs it, you can ensure that your dog receives the care he or she deserves and that both of you are happy with the end results.
3. Stress-Free Grooming
Your dog may dread the thought of being put in a cage for even a few minutes at a time, especially in an unfamiliar environment. At some point during their visit, however, a groomer may need to put your pup in a cage, which could result in barking, scratching and other anxious behaviors.
On the other hand, the B-Air Fido Max 1 dog dryer makes it simple for you to groom your dog outside of a cage. No longer will your dog need to be confined to a small space so he or she can receive professional-quality grooming. The dryer offers immense flexibility, guaranteeing you can groom your dog in a comfortable setting any time you choose.
4. Combination of Massaging and Drying
Although you may give your dog a bath every now and then, you might only use a towel to dry him or her off. But with a B-Air® Fido Max 1 pet dryer, you can safely massage and dry your dog at the same time.
Proper drying is paramount to ensure your dog is cleaned properly. And with the B-Air Fido Max 1 pet dryer, you can benefit from a top-of-the-line product that enables you to perform massaging and drying simultaneously. This may enable you to speed up the process of grooming your pup as well as help him or her feel more comfortable with the grooming cycle.
5. Cost Savings
The costs of owning a pet can add up quickly. And even if you develop a budget, there are no guarantees that you’ll be able to control the costs of food, shots and other pet expenses over the course of a month. Grooming expenses may have put a major dent in your budget in the past. The B-Air® Fido Max 1 pet dryer ensures you can minimize some of these costs both now and in the future. The B-Air® Fido Max 1 pet dryer requires a one-time purchase and can be used over and over again for years to come. In contrast, a trip to an average groomer will cost about $40 per visit, and you’ll likely need to go back to the groomer at least every few months to keep your pet’s coat clean and healthy.
Also, it is essential to consider the time and resources needed to go to the groomer when you evaluate your budget. You may need to spend an hour or longer waiting for a groomer to bathe and clean your pup. Moreover, you will need to drive to and from the groomer, which means you will be paying for gas for this trip. Thanks to a new pet dryer from B-Air®, however, you’ll be able to eliminate these recurring costs altogether. And let’s not forget, you may be able to use the money you save with a pet dryer to pick up some extra treats and toys for your favorite four-legged friend, too.
6. Pet Grooming at Your Convenience
A pet dryer ensures you can groom your pet at your convenience. This means you won’t be forced to book appointments when a groomer is available, and instead, you can groom your dog as frequently as you’d like.
Whether you are grooming your pup after he or she spent hours swimming in a murky lake or cleaning up your dog so he or she looks great for your annual holiday photo, you can use a pet dryer whenever you want or need to. In addition, you won’t have to worry about spending time on the phone booking appointments with groomers, working around their schedules. Alternatively, you may be able to spend more time with your pup.
7. Dry Your Pup After a Storm or Swim
After a walk in the rain, sleet or snow, or even a swim in a pond or lake, your pup may be wet and cold. In the past, you might have used towels to wipe him or her down. But towels can only do so much, and the time you spend drying your dog off might only deliver limited results. The B-Air® pet dryer allows you to dry your pup after any storm, at any time. That way, no matter how wet and cold your dog may be, you’ll be able to use your pet dryer to help him or her warm up.
8. Improved Hygiene and Appearance
If you think a standard hair dryer and a pet dryer are interchangeable, think again! Typically, a dog’s coat needs to dry by repelling water against the coat. And if you use a traditional hair dryer, you’re unlikely to get the results you want — and might even put your dog’s skin and coat in danger due to the risk of overheating. Alternatives to a human hair dryer often include towels, but towels commonly just make a wet dog damp. Therefore, towels are hardly a reliable choice for you to clean your dog and ensure he or she can maintain a clean, neat appearance.
Fortunately, the B-Air pet dryer makes it easy for you to enhance your pup’s hygiene and appearance. This dryer dries your dog without heat and can even be used to de-shed a dog’s coat. This will enable your canine to stay clean and neat as well as show others that you are a devoted pet owner who is committed to doing everything possible to care for your four-legged friend.
The B-Air® pet dryer clearly represents a revolutionary product, one that could transform the way pet owners groom their pups. Let’s not forget that this product is endorsed by one of the world’s leading canine authorities, either — Cesar Millan, aka the “Dog Whisperer.”
Who Is Cesar Millan?
Cesar Millan is a self-taught dog behaviorist who is best known for his work on the TV series “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan.” He boasts more than 25 years of dog experience, and as such, remains one of the world’s most sought-after authorities on dog care and behavior rehabilitation. Today, Cesar Millan hosts the TV show “Cesar 911,” which focuses on helping pet owners foster successful relationships with out-of-control dogs. Cesar Millan teaches pet owners how to be “Pack Leaders,” empowering them with skills and insights they can use to rehabilitate pups that previously were thought to be beyond saving.
Although Millan has earned his reputation as one of the world’s leading dog experts, it is important to recognize the work he has done with pet owners as well. For years, Millan has preached the importance of bringing balance to relationships between pet owners and dogs. This harmony sets the tone for a positive relationship between pet owners and dogs, and ultimately, ensures that both pet owners and dogs can enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship.
On his blog, Millan even offers numerous tips to ensure pet owners can groom their pups properly, including:
- Check for ticks regularly. Ticks are small, dangerous arachnids that can cause Lyme disease. They often can hide in a dog’s fur or on a dog’s skin, but a diligent pet owner will know to look closely for ticks as he or she brushes, bathes and dries a canine.
- Determine when you need to brush. Millan recommends that pet owners brush dogs with longer coats daily, while pups with shorter coats usually only need to be brushed weekly.
- Brush the tail and feet. Brushing your dog requires more than just focusing on his or her head and torso. In fact, Millan suggests that pet owners brush the dog’s tail and feet as part of an extensive grooming process.
- Shampoo your pup. You can find dog shampoo at a local pet store that will enable you to bathe your dog without irritating his or her skin.
- Purchase a bath mat. Your pup will get wet when you bathe him or her, and you certainly don’t want him or her to slip in the bathtub. With a bath mat, however, you can prevent such an incident from occurring.
- Use lukewarm water. Filling the bathtub with three to four inches of lukewarm water is ideal. That way, your dog won’t feel too hot or too cold and might even start to feel comfortable the moment he or she enters the bathtub.
- Rinse your dog thoroughly. It may take several minutes to fully rinse the shampoo off of your dog. But in the end, you’ll want to thoroughly rinse your dog to ensure no shampoo is left behind that otherwise could irritate his or her skin.
- Get a bath toy. You don’t necessarily need a rubber duck to keep your pup entertained in the bathtub, but a bath toy may help your dog become more comfortable with the grooming process.
There may be certain grooming requirements depending on your dog’s breed, too. And if you ever are uncertain about the proper way to groom your pup, be sure to consult with a veterinarian for additional tips and advice.
Pick Up the Best Home Pet Dryer Today
Pet grooming may seem exceedingly difficult, which is why you might have hired a professional groomer to take care of your pup’s needs in the past. But with the B-Air® home pet dryer you can eliminate the need for a professional groomer to bath and clean your dog, and this pet dryer even gives you the ability to help your pup bolster his or her appearance and hygiene in no time at all.
The B-Air® Fido Max 1 dog dryer, backed by Cesar Millan, is designed for ease of use and comfort and safety for your pup. It ensures that you can bathe your pup and dry him or her safely, quickly and efficiently whenever you choose. Also, the dog dryer comes from B-Air®, a proven manufacturer of high-end air blowers, dryers, ventilators and more. This means our B-Air® Fido Max 1 dog dryer comes from a proven supplier, one that is dedicated to helping you groom your pup successfully.
Give the best home pet dryer a try — both you and your pup will be glad you did! To learn more about our B-Air® Fido Max 1 dog dryer by Cesar Millan, please contact us today at 877-800-BAIR or 626-385-3300.